- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor – Absolutely enjoyed this book. Loved it so much I am procrastinating writing the review of it. Sounds weird I know but here I am.
- Daddy Darkest by Ellery A. Kane. This book was a trip from the first page to the last. It’s entertaining, fast pace, and frustrating read.
- Heir Ascendant by Matthew S. Cox. Genetically perfected nine year old vs. her power hungry/controlling mother. She finds a new mother …through a bizarre circumstance.
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie. Lesbian/bi (idk no labels given) teenager who trains sea monsters to fight pirates.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. A YA romance where the male love interest is aggressive but not in a “run girl he’s an abuser” way.
What are your top 5 books for 2018 so far?
you want to read more of my #Questions Posts:
can click the nonfiction tag on the right hand of the
spoonsnbooks.com or simply search
via Blogger https://ift.tt/2rFHsJ9