1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
Start with a book that I really want to read. It fits everything I enjoy in a book or close enough.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I Do Not Finish the book. I’ve had to do that a few times with NetGalley books. Sometimes an exciting and fun topic just .. isn’t doing it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
My GoodReads goal would be modified to fit the amount of books I’ve completed. I have no problem moving things around to match my situation. Small victories are victories nonetheless.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I live. Survive. And jokingly get annoyed and silly about it because… really it’s no big deal. It’s the book I love .. the story, the characters…the plot… not the cover or whatever is happening with it.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
I bond with the 1 and 2 star reviewers on Goodreads or on here who … tried and didn’t get it / understand why it was raved about.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
I stop reading. Or, look away / calm down.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I’m going to browse through it or go on here or goodreads and read reviews to refresh my memory on what happened.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I lend them out to anyone who wants to read a book. They’re there to be enjoyed.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I take a break from reading. Sometimes we over read and our brains just need to rest.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
I am going to the library because… I’ve a library card.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
They’d probably sit forever. I don’t have a set time when I start reading what I’ve purchased.